Women’s Health Services
We provide a one-stop service for all your women’s health needs that ranges from:
- Cervical and breast cancer screening
- HIV testing and Sexually transmitted infections (STI) assessment
- Assessment and management of Gynaecology conditions such as irregular menstruation, urinary incontinence, bladder prolapse, chronic pelvic pain
- Family planning assessment
- Maternal health and ante-natal care
- Post-pregnancy checks
- Peri and post-pregnancy mental health care
- Pap smears and sexually transmitted infections (STI) assessment
- Assessment and management of common gynaecology conditions affecting young women such as polycystic ovary syndrome, endometriosis, recurrent vaginal discharge, painful intercourse. Patients may have presentations that include irregular menstruation, missed periods, heavy periods, recurrent bladder infections, chronic lower abdominal pain.
- Contraception management, including IUD (Mirena, Kyleena, Copper T) insertion and removal.
- Gynaecology and 1st trimester ultrasound
- Maternity care: 1st trimester ante-natal care including ultrasound confirmation of pregnancy and gestational age, post-pregnancy checks, peri and post-pregnancy mental health care.
- Peri and menopause assessment and management