Our general paediatric services look after your child’s health needs starting from a newborn baby, toddler years, right through to school going years and adolescents.
Our services include:
- Assessment of children with acute and chronic illness
- Newborn checks
- Assessment of feeding and nutritional disorders, childhood obesity
- Management of allergic conditions like eczema, asthma, food allergy, allergic rhinitis
- Gastrointestinal disorders like gastroenteritis, constipation, abdominal pains
- Developmental and learning difficulties, ADHD assessment, assessment of screen time addiction
We work closely with a multi-disciplinary team encompassing physiotherapist, occupational therapist, psychologist and nutritionist to provide quality comprehensive care for your child.